Morocco Gold is pleased to work with Female First to bring you 10 different ways of enjoying our extra virgin olive oil.
A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil over your ice cream really helps bring out the flavour in the ice cream and adds to the creamy texture.
Extra virgin olive oil is inarguably the most flavoursome, aromatic and healthy of all the olives oils. But, what many people don’t know, is that Extra Virgin Oil such as Morocco Gold can be used for so much more than just drizzling over a Bruschetta.
- Salads: Fancy a healthy alternative to a salad dressing? A splash of extra virgin olive oil mixed with vinaigrette makes salads super healthy and taste delicious.
- Ice cream: Yep, you read correctly – ice cream! A drizzle of extra virgin olive oil over your ice cream really helps bring out the flavour in the ice cream and adds to the creamy texture. One to try out for sure!
- Dip: Having friends over, or fancy an evening dining Al Fresco? Using extra virgin olive oil like Morocco Gold as a dip for crispy, fresh bread is a great way to get the taste buds going.
- Soup: A simple drizzle of this oil over your soup can make all the difference. You don’t need much to seek the benefits. It adds perfumes to the hot soup with a special richness.
- Roasting: Fancy a quick and easy recipe option. Simply oven roast chicken, chorizo and loads of veg with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Not only does it help the food cook and give it its golden brown appearance, but it also adds a premium, tasty addition to the dish.
- Hair Mask: If you are guilty of overusing heated hair products or have dry hair, by applying just a small amount of extra virgin olive oil leaves the scalp healthy, improves blood circulation in the head, reduces damage and also encourages hair follicles to grow.
- Body scrub: By mixing olive oil with coarse salt and orange flower water, it acts as a nurturing body scrub, leaving your skin soft and treated with healthy minerals and vitamins to give your skin the treatment it deserves.
- Face: If you suffer from dry skin, extra virgin olive oil penetrates deep into the skin providing needed moisture as well as a shield to protect your skin, keeping it smooth. The oil contains vitamins A and E which is great for protecting your skin from daily tribulations.
- Sunburn: With summer in full force and everyone putting on their shorts and flip flops, sunburn is on the cards for many of us Brits. By applying olive oil to sun burn, it in fact speeds up the healing process through its polyphenol compounds which help repair damage to the skin.
- Health benefits: Extra Virgin Olive Oil is processed without chemicals, and therefore is bottled with the highest nutrient and mineral content possible. They are rich with Polyphenols; a ‘superfood’ antioxidant proven to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases, lower blood pressure and keep the digestive tract in good health.