Why Sending The Best Olive Oil This Year Is The Gift Of Wellness
If you’re looking for the perfect lifestyle gift this Christmas, look no further than a bottle of quality extra virgin olive oil. With products such as Morocco Gold developed and designed with attention to detail, a bottle of the best olive oil you can find truly is the ultimate gift of health and luxury.
Here are five reasons why a bottle of superior quality extra virgin olive oil makes the ideal present this holiday season:
1/ The health benefits of Extra virgin olive oil are abundant and constantly growing. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is packed with antioxidants and healthy fats, making it a great choice for anyone looking to improve their health. Hardly a month goes by without some new research to support the many health benefits of regular consumption of extra virgin olive oil. So, a bottle of single sourced, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil such as Morocco Gold is – quite literally – a gift of health for your nearest and dearest. You can’t argue with that now, can you?
2/ Extra Virgin Olive Oil is enormously versatile.
There is a reason that our jam packed recipe section online is overflowing with a dish for every diet or taste imaginable. And, whether your recipient is a budding chef or an experienced cook, they’ll be able to find lots of uses for their extra virgin olive oil. From dressing salads to roasting vegetables, it’s a kitchen essential. Extra virgin olive oil makes a great gift for the foodie in your life. For a truly unique present, look for extra virgin olive oil that has been infused with herbs or spices. You can also find extra virgin olive oil that has been flavored with citrus fruits or other flavors. There are endless possibilities when it comes to extra virgin olive oil, so get creative and enjoy the versatility of this healthy cooking ingredient.
3. It’s long-lasting (If you treat it well!) – A quality bottle of extra virgin olive oil will last for months, so your recipient can enjoy it long after Christmas is over. Although there are many factors which determine the shelf life of even the best extra virgin olive oil, the antioxidants which are present in the oil allow it to retain its high-quality even after many months of being bottled.
According to The Olive Oil Times, there are five keyways you can maximise the shelf life of your extra virgin olive oil. These are:
- Avoid exposure to light
- Choose the right packaging
- Read the labels
- Find the best-before date
- Buy it fresh
If attention is given to all of the above factors, the best Extra Virgin Olive Oil can remain ‘extra virgin’ for up to two years after being packaged.
4. It looks stunning in a Christmas hamper – Just a quick glance at the packaging of some of the best olive oils on the market will tell you just how stunning these bottles look. The attention to design and quality ensures that the end result is a bottle that is a joy to receive and to place on show as the centrepiece of any holiday feast. There’s no other gift quite like extra virgin olive oil, making it a truly special present for someone special in your life.
5. Holiday season is a great time to enjoy a discount off the very best quality olive oil around. At Morocco Gold, we are offering a range of incentives right now to ensure you get the very best value for money with your purchase. As well as free delivery and our hugely popular refer a friend 15% discount, we are also offering a 16% discount when you buy 5 bottles and 2 bottles free when you buy 10.
So if you’re looking for a thoughtful, practical and unique gift this year, extra virgin olive oil is the perfect choice!