Seasonal Home Baking Recipes With A Boost Of Extra Virgin Olive Oil Health.
Spring is a great time to prepare some mouth watering treats for your family. Whether it’s soda bread for your Patrick’s Day feast or chocolate fudge banana bread to use up excess Easter eggs, Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an excellent alternative to other baking fats and oils.
This Chocolate Fudge Banana Bread is made with extra virgin olive oil, giving it a moist and dense texture that is simply delicious. It’s the perfect treat for any occasion!
Chocolate Fudge Banana Bread Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Mix the flour, sugar, pudding mix, salt and baking powder together in a bowl. Stir in bananas, ¾ of the chocolate chips, eggs and Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean, about 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Enjoy your Easter Chocolate Fudge Banana Bread with Extra Virgin Olive Oil