Some Extra Virgin Olive Oil Ideas For The Healthiest Of Easter Brunch Treats
Why Not Celebrate With A Mediterranean Diet Twist – With Some Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil?
We may not be able to venture to warmer climes any time soon, so why not bring the sunshine and colour of the Mediterranean Diet to your Easter table instead?
Packed with health boosting properties which can benefit everything from your hair to you heart, there are so many delicious recipes out there to put a Spring in your step! Just remember to do them justice by stocking up on the best extra virgin olive oil in your cupboard.
Here is the tagliatelle with broad beans recipe:
Broad Beans Tagliatelle Recipe
- Pancetta 100g, a thick slice
- Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Broad beans 300g, shelled
- Lemon zest of 1
- Tagliatelle enough for 4
- Salt and Pepper
- Parmesan 50g, grated.
- Slice the pancetta width-wise into thin strips. Set the pancetta in a wide pan with 2 tbsp of Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Turn the heat on to medium and allow the slices to fry until golden and crispy. The pan will be much oilier than when you started.
- Add the garlic and quickly follow with the leeks. Soften for a few minutes and then add the broad beans and barely cover with fresh water. The amount of time they take to cook depends greatly on their size: 5 minutes if you're lucky and you have young broad beans, up to 20 minutes for others.
- Grate in the lemon zest and check the seasoning.
- Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water until cooked to your liking, or a minute or so less than the cooking time stated on the packet. Add a cup of the cooking water to the beans, reserving another should you need it. Mix in the tagliatelle pasta, turning it over many times in the sauce with the cheese. Serve with more cheese, if you like. This creates the wonderful tagliatelle broad beans dish.