Morocco Gold extra virgin olive oil can be added to all of your favourite, traditional vegies to draw out the flavour and make your Thanksgiving dinner extra delicious.
Mashed Potatoes With Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 large baking potatoes (about 4 1/2 pounds), peeled, cut crosswise into thirds
- 7 tablespoons Morocco Gold extra virgin olive oil
- Makes 8 servings
Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Morocco Gold extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly-cracked black pepper: use these liberally for seasoning!
- While your oven is pre-heating, give all of those sprouts a good rinse, and then pat them dry with a clean kitchen towel.
- Pluck off and discard any outer leaves that are looking a little browned or wilted
- Then trim off the tough ends and cut each sprout in half lengthwise, being sure to save any of the leaves that fall off
- Toss with olive oil. You can either do this in a large mixing bowl or directly on the sheet pan itself — up to you.
- Arrange on the sheet pan. Spread the Brussels sprouts out in an even layer on your sheet pan.
- Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the Brussels sprouts liberally with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Give them a flip. Then go around and flip over each of the Brussels sprouts so that they are cut-side-down. If any of the leaves come loose, don’t worry — just nestle them in around the Brussels.
- Roast. Then pop them in the oven and cook until the Brussels sprouts are browned a bit on the top and bottom, and any of those loose leaves are nice and crispy.
- Season. Remove from the oven and give them a final taste-test. If they still need more salt and pepper, sprinkle a bit more on. Then serve warm and enjoy!