Make Prom Night Special With Healthy Mediterranean Party Snacks
As another school year approaches and Prom season is upon us, these Mediterranean inspired party treats with olive oil may make your home the go-to venue for their special night.
They may be growing up but, as parents, we are always looking for recipes that will help our children stay healthy while enjoying their prom night party. Look no further than these recipes featuring olive oil! From appetizers to desserts, these recipes are sure to please. Plus, using olive oil in your cooking can help boost your family’s health by providing important antioxidants and nutrients. So let them go ahead and enjoy themselves – just be sure to cook with olive oil for a healthy start to the evening!
Quick Baked Potatoes With Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Potatoes - as many as required
- Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut the potatoes in half length-wise. Then pour a little Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and sprinkle a good amount of salt on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Coat the cut potato halves with the olive oil and salt, place them on the baking sheet, cut side down. Just use your hands to coat the potatoes with oil and salt. It’s easier. Plus, olive oil and salt make for an excellent hand scrub.
- Once they’re coated on all sides, sprinkle a little more salt, then bake at 400 degrees F for about 30-40 minutes, depending on your oven. Check with a fork for doneness and enjoy!
- When it comes to an energy boosting, crowd pleaser to fill up before you party, look no further than these delicious quick baked potatoes with olive oil from She Wears Many Hats.