The Healthiest Summer Produce With Morocco Gold
Extra virgin olive oil is a summer staple in Mediterranean cooking. It’s perfect for dressing salads and grilled vegetables, and it adds a delicious depth of flavor to summer fruit.
Best of all, extra virgin olive oil is packed with health benefits. It’s rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds, and it has been shown to improve heart health, cognitive function, and even weight loss. If you’re looking for summer recipes that showcase the flavor of extra virgin olive oil, look no further. From burrata salad to peaches and olive oil cake, these seasonal dishes are healthy and delicious. And they all feature the vibrant, fruity taste of extra virgin olive oil.
Easy Burrata With Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Summer Fruits
- Ripe summer fruit like peaches, tomatoes, melon (watermelon, cantaloupe or honeydew), strawberries, or blackberries
- Sae Salt
- 2 Teaspoons of Morocco Gold
- Burrata: Place one ball on a plate. If you’d like, you can also tear off pieces of a second ball to add visual appeal
- Fruit or tomatoes: Surround it with ripe summer fruit like peaches, tomatoes, melon (watermelon, cantaloupe or honeydew), strawberries, or blackberries.
- Herbs: Add fresh summer herbs! Basil is our favorite (reminiscent of a Caprese salad), but oregano and thyme are also lovely.
- Olive oil: Drizzle with a high quality extra virgin olive oil such as Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil, which ties it all together.
- Sea salt (we like Maldon): Top with chunky sea salt, which adds a nice crunch and pop of flavor. We like using Maldon, an English type of sea salt with a clean, pure flavor (it’s pretty easy to find at grocery stores).