A Quality Olive Oil Can Enhance Seasonal Fruit Flavours
Are you looking for a way to add some extra flavor to your summer fruits? Why not try adding a quality extra virgin olive oil. Olive oil can be used on almost any type of fruit, and it’s a great way to get some healthy fats into your diet. If you have always reserved your oil for adding to more savoury dishes, you might be surprised by how delicious your fruit can taste with just a touch of olive oil.
Extra virgin olive oil and fruit actually have a lot in common. They are both loaded with antioxidants, which can help to protect your body against free radicals. They’re also both high in fibre, which can help you feel full and satisfied after eating them. And they are also both delicious!
Fruit Salad Dressing With Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons Morocco Gold extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- In a small bowl, mix the orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Whisk in the olive oil a few drops at a time, until the dressing is creamy and emulsiﬁed.
- To serve, drizzle the dressing over your choice of mixed fresh fruit, and try garnishing with fresh mint leaves.