He’s worked hard all year – doing whatever it is that makes your father special. Whatever age your Dad is, he will thank you for introducing him to the health benefits of extra virgin olive oil for years to come.
Here is a Mediterranean inspired father’s day brunch which we hope is simple enough to try.
- 4 slices sourdough and chosen spread.
- ½ tbs Morocco Gold extra virgin olive oil
- 250g baby plum tomatoes – sliced into halves.
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp milk
- Red chilli, sliced
- 50 g feta cheese (more if you like)
- 50 g chorizo slices
- Handful flat leaf parsley – roughly, chopped
- Black pepper
- Toast your sourdough and cover with your chosen spread.
- Quickly fry the baby plum tomatoes in Morocco Gold extra virgin olive oil, scramble your eggs spiked with the fresh chilli slices and quickly crisp up the chorizo.
- Load up the sourdough with the chilli scrambled eggs, crumble over the feta and top with crispy chorizo, serve with a side of fried baby plum tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the whole lot with freshly chopped parsley and cracked black pepper.
- Note: as an alternative you can go veggie and skip the chorizo, swap the chorizo for crispy bacon or skip the chilli if you don’t like heat. If you don’t have the time to rustle up this delicious treat for Dad (or you’re unable to be with him this Father’s Day), why not do the next best thing and send him a bottle of Morocco Gold to brighten up his own store cupboard.
- Serve your brunch to a surprised father.