- Adding a healthy fat-based dressing like extra virgin olive oil to your salad can help you absorb its nutrients.
- The health benefits of extra virgin olive oil based dressed are linked to the presence of antioxidants in them.
- Morocco Gold is a premium quality extra virgin olive oil containing a very high level of polyphenols (antioxidants).
- The antioxidants in extra virgin olive oil can help promote healthy skin.
- Why Eating An Undressed Salad May Not Be As Healthy As You Think
- Antioxidants In Dressings With Healthy Fats Like Extra Virgin Olive Oil Have Multiple Health Benefits
- The Antioxidants In Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Why Choose Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Your Salad Dressing
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Help Promote Healthy Skin
Why Eating An Undressed Salad May Not Be As Healthy As You Think
According to a new article published by HealthDigest.com, serve an important function when it comes to helping you absorb the vitamins and minerals present in your leafy greens.
Contributing to the article, APD dietitian and nutritionist Rachel Scoular said:
“Adding salad dressing helps our bodies absorb the fat-soluble nutrients (Vitamin A, D, E, K) that are found in the vegetables … Salad dressings also help us feel fuller for longer as fat is more satiating… This might mean you’re less tempted to overeat or pick at foods afterwards.”Rachel Scoular, APD dietitian and nutritionist
Antioxidants In Dressings With Healthy Fats Like Extra Virgin Olive Oil Have Multiple Health Benefits
A quality salad dressing isn’t just a tasty topping – it can bolster your meal with a dose of healthy fats and beneficial antioxidants. A drizzle of quality extra virgin olive oil in your dressing brings monounsaturated fats and polyphenols to the table. Creamy avocados pack heart-healthy oleic acids.
Choosing these kinds of dressings over sugary or heavily processed alternatives can genuinely transform your bowl of greens into a nutritional powerhouse. The presence of antioxidants not only enhances the taste but also curates a healthier salad experience that could play a role in improving cardiovascular health and overall well-being. So, the next time you’re whipping up a salad, consider your dressing choice as a vital part of your healthy lifestyle.
As explained by Registered dietitian nutritionist Bonnie Taub-Dix in HealthDigest.com:
“If you have a salad dressing you love, combine it with an equal amount of balsamic vinegar, or any kind of vinegar.”Bonnie Taub-Dix
The article also advises making a healthy salad dressing at home rather than buying something from the store as store-bought brands don’t always strictly limit the amounts of saturated fat, salt, sugar, and other additives in them.
The Antioxidants In Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
If we have convinced you to include a healthy drizzle of extra virgin olive oil on your next salad, why should you choose a quality brand like Morocco Gold?
With Extra Virgin olive oil deemed the original ‘superfood’, Moroccan Gold is a heart-healthy addition to any regular diet and health-conscious lifestyle. Morocco Gold is teeming in polyphenols, the antioxidants that work to neutralize free radicals, thus protecting the body from cellular damage
Why Choose Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Your Salad Dressing
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is known to have more of a pronounced flavour compared to other forms of olive oil. For this reason, it is most often used to flavour salads and dressings, as a base for marinades or simply drizzled on foods like pasta before they are served. The flavour profile of Extra Virgin Olive Oil varies from robust to more subtle and fruity.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Help Promote Healthy Skin
Anything full of antioxidants is always great for the skin. Just like Vitamin E, antioxidants also slow the ageing of skin. Olive oil has an abundance of both of these.
Extra Virgin olive oil has been used a natural skin moisturizer and protector for centuries. The olive oil skin benefits are due to its high content of oleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid that helps to keep skin smooth and hydrated. Virgin olive oil is also rich in antioxidants, which can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. In addition, olive oil has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe irritated skin. When applied to the skin, olive oil can help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. It can also be used to help treat dry scalp and dandruff. To reap the benefits of olive oil for skin, be sure to do the following:
- Choose an extra virgin olive oil that has been cold-pressed and has not been exposed to heat or light.
- Store the olive oil in a dark glass bottle in a cool, dark place.
- Apply the olive oil to your skin as needed. You can also add a few drops of olive oil to your bath water for a relaxing, soothing experience.
The particular characteristics of Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil, with its distinctive green fruitiness, hints of almond and herbs, fresh turf and the peppery aftertaste, gives a vibrant, well balanced finish.