Demonstrating it’s unique versatility, here are some further uses for the sumptuous Morocco Gold extra virgin olive oil. We shown how to cook your Thanksgiving turkey, Thanksgiving stuffing, turkey sauce, vegetable dishes next it is the thanksgiving desert.
This simple recipe takes one of our favorite desserts and rockets its flavour profile to a whole new level.
Studies show that a variety of taste sensations (salty, sweet, spicy) better satisfy the appetite than a single dominant flavour. That’s why the mix-ins at your favourite ice cream parlour are so addictive. This recipe, inspired by a top Italian chef, taps into that principle, contrasting the smooth sweetness of the ice cream with the flaky crunch of sea salt and the rich, spicy notes of extra-virgin olive oil. The combination is strangely addictive.
- 4 large scoops Natural Vanilla ice cream
- 2 Tbsp Morocco Gold extra virgin olive oil
- Flaky sea salt
- Cashews (optional)
- Divide the ice cream among 4 cold bowls.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and a generous pinch of salt.
- Scatter a handful of cashews (if using) over the top.