Give The Gift Of Health And Exceptional Taste With Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil
If you are looking for a stunning, health-infusing and practical gift idea for the person who has it all this Christmas, look no further than the best extra virgin olive oil around.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the perfect gift this holiday season for five key reasons.
- Choosing the best quality extra virgin olive oil around is well worth it for taste and health benefits too.
- There are numerous proven health benefits associated with consumption of extra virgin olive oil and lots of science to back this up.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil is one of the most flexible food items around and has more uses than you might imagine.
- The High-Quality Taste of the best Extra Virgin Olive Oil You Can Find.
- The Multiple Health Benefits Of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Is One of the Most Flexible Foods Around
- A Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil Looks Like The Perfect Gift
- A Extra Virgin Olive Oil With A Unique Heritage
With so many health and taste benefits, it’s hard to choose the top five reasons extra virgin olive oil makes such a great gift, but we’re going to give it a try!
1. The High-Quality Taste of the best Extra Virgin Olive Oil You Can Find.
When it comes to shopping around for an extra virgin olive oil worthy of gifting to your more discerning food-loving friends this Christmas, there are several reasons why choosing a quality, cold-pressed, single source extra virgin olive oil like Morocco Gold is wise.
The quality of olive oil production is one of the most important factors that contribute to the quality of the oil. This is because it can ensure that the highest possible levels of polyphenol count is preserved in the process.
The high polyphenol content of Morocco Gold Extra Virgin olive oil is dependent on three factors. Firstly, the variety of the olive. Secondly, the climate and terroir of the growing region. Thirdly, the time in the growing season and the harvest of the crop.
The exceptionally high quality of Morocco Gold extra virgin olive oil is the result of care and attention to detail throughout the entire production process.
This results in a truly premium quality extra virgin olive oil with a very high polyphenol count and low acidity – a benefit to both the taste and health benefits of the olive oil.
2. The Multiple Health Benefits Of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Extra virgin olive oil is rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that can help to protect against diseases and promote health. In our numerous articles, we talk at length about the latest science supporting each and every one, but here are the key health benefits you would be gifting with a bottle of the best extra virgin olive oil:
The following illustrates the range of chronic conditions where research into the polyphenols in extra virgin olive oil has demonstrated positive effects.
3. Extra Virgin Olive Oil Is One of the Most Flexible Foods Around
The particular characteristics of Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil, with its distinctive green fruitiness, hints of almond and herbs, fresh turf and the peppery aftertaste, gives a vibrant, well balanced finish. This means using our olive oil is easy as it can be used in a variety of ways. Here are just a few uses.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil On Salads
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil As A Dip
- Add Some Olive Oil To Your Soups
- Olive Oil is Great For Roasting With
- Pouring over hot food or even ice cream!
4. A Quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil Looks Like The Perfect Gift
There’s no denying it, with our premium packaging and stunning bottle design, Morocco Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil would look beautiful in the finest kitchens. We have lots of offers on all the year through so keep an eye on our shopping page here and give the gift of Italian extra-virgin olive oil as the perfect holiday present this Christmas.
5. A Extra Virgin Olive Oil With A Unique Heritage
The story behind the history and production of extra virgin olive oil in Morocco is fascinating.
Morocco has been producing the best extra virgin olive oil for millennia, from the time of the Romans. The existence of centenary trees and traditional presses (maasras), testify to the antiquity of olive oil production. Indeed, olive oil has long been considered a noble food by the local population.
According to moroccanoliveoil.com, the optimal season to harvest olives in Morocco is November to the end of December but could extend to mid-February. Optimal quality is generally achieved when all the colors of the olive are on the olive tree. Although harvesting is mainly manual, the milling is 100% mechanical and done within 6 hours to ensure an extra virgin olive oil, obtained from the first press of the olives.
The benign climate makes Morocco a ‘Garden Of Eden’ on the doorstep of Europe and the ideal location for olive cultivation with mild winters and warm, dry summers. The soils in the main olive-growing regions are rich and deep, and generally have an equal balance of clay and coarse sands. Impress your friends with a unique gift of extra virgin olive oil and share the story behind its production for an unforgettable experience!