Luxe Pack Monaco is the largest platform for creative packaging manufacturers in the world. It is a strategic event for the packaging industry with a major focus on innovation and differentiation. It is the showcase event for tomorrows trends offering an unparalleled global vision of the latest packaging solutions. The guest of honour this year was designer and visionary Ross Lovegrove who has worked with luxury brand names like Louis Vuitton, Hermes and Apple Computers.
Luxury brands are now consistently looking for sustainable solutions for their products.
At Luxe Pack there were innovations which included :
- Paper made from recycled jean fibres and recycled paper.
- 100% recyclable, 100% biodegradable packaging solutions.
- A box made of 100% recycled paper, vegetable-based inks and very little glue, the interior of which is designed as a medium for legal notices
- Recycled glass in trendy shapes.
- Biobased coatings
and much more..
Therefore, we were delighted to be invited by our packaging partner DS Smith to the Luxe Pack 2019. This is this a most prestigious event, to not only showcase our internet packaging, but also to allow attendees to enjoy the great taste of our amazing extra virgin olive oil, Morocco Gold.
Morocco Gold Packaging
Already a Gold Award winner at the Starpack Innovative Packaging 2019 awards, our own E-Commerce packaging is designed for :
- Strength & Durability – ~Being able to withstand the additional handling (up to 50 touch-points) involved in e-commerce supply and provide the protection necessary for a high-quality, glass product to be shipped world-wide.
- Environmental Sustainability – the design is tailored to fit the Morocco Gold bottle with no need for any further packaging (polystyrene chips, airbags etc.). There is zero wastage. The pack is easily collapsible and fully re-cyclable.
- Anonymity – while from the outside there is no external indication of the high-value of the product contained in the pack.
- Enhanced Customer Experience – simple to open with no need for tools scissors etc. and easy to flatten and recycle. As a consequence on opening, the pack delivers the ‘wow’ factor, reinforcing brand values and communicating the story of Morocco Gold extra virgin olive oil.
The Morocco Gold E-Commerce pack enables this wonderful, premium quality extra virgin olive oil from this amazing new source to reach health conscious food lovers around the world.
About Morocco Gold
Morocco Gold is a luxury brand product. It is a superior quality, single estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil from an entirely new source for the UK and international markets. Firstly, the oil is produced from olives grown in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains. This unique micro-climate and geology provides ideal conditions for olive growing. Morocco Gold combines centuries of local cultivation and harvesting knowledge, Our rigorous traceability and quality assurance procedures bring a locally considered ‘noble food’ to international markets.
Morocco Gold has a distinctive green fruitiness, hints of sweet almonds, fresh turf and a hint of herbs. It has the distinctive ‘pepperiness’ (but not too aggressive) of a fine extra virgin olive oil giving Morocco Gold a clean, well balanced finish. Morocco Gold has already won gold awards for taste.
In other words Morocco Gold is created from the pure and natural soil, sun and rain only.
We are truly delighted that Morocco Gold has won recognition amongst a strategically varied selection of global experts within the creative packaging industry.
Post Update: We won first prize for our packaging!